Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where have we been?

I've been kinda slack this past week or so updating the blog - sorry family! My Grandpa was in the hospital and gave us all a scare. Eli had a tummy bug mid week and dealing with that kind of wiped us out mentally. Plus I seem to be very tired most evenings when Eli goes to bed - I guess between Eli running everywhere and being pregnant I have a good excuse! My brain also seems to be in dead mode sometimes and I forget / mix up stuff. I remember pregnancy brain being bad enough but now combined with Mommy brain, I may forget how to get home tomorrow!

Hopefully we'll have more fun stuff to share soon. This is our last week of work and Eli's last week of school before Christmas. Santa comes to school on Friday and Eli also has his Christmas party. I've got two appts for Baby #2 this week - one for bloodwork and one with the doctor.

Oh yeah, we've also been meeting with a contractor to raise the roof over our attic and add a bonus room. That has been kinda stressful. Right now we're hoping to start the renovation mid to late January and finish mid to late March. Our house will be in even more chaos for two months but it will all be worth it in the end. Maybe Tim & I will find a way to re-stake our claim to some area of the house and not have it overrun with toys....nah, who am I kidding?!

Hope everyone is doing great and that you also have a good last full week before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment