Friday, November 28, 2008

No Black Friday for me this year

Hard to believe - I skipped Black Friday this year. I can not remember the last time I wasn't out shopping before the roosters were up. Usually, my Mom and I go out and it's just fun to spend time together. I did miss that part but I really enjoyed sleeping in (until 6:30am), especially since Eli had a rough night on Wednesday. We spent the day today together as a family. We actually did go to the mall but it was more to get Eli out and not to actually shop (thank goodness, it was a zoo!). Grandma & Grandpa N will be here tomorrow for the weekend. After that hopefully I can get pictures loaded and write about our Thanksgiving. We had a good time yesterday visiting with family down at the farm.

If you went out shopping today, hope you got some good bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment