Friday, February 15, 2008

Love my snuggles

This has been a stressful week. Work has been insanely busy and intense. I've worked at night, on weekends and will again this weekend. I do see an end in sight but that doesn't make it a whole lot better. Being a mom is hard, being a working woman is hard, being a working mom is just plain tough! When it all gets stressful, I just think about Eli and how good the after work snuggles will feel when I pick him up from school. At the end of any day, nothing can beat some good baby love and snuggles.

Some fun stuff....

Tonight Eli decided to try to feed himself - he did pretty good!

Our Valentine's Day present from Eli

We went on a family walk tonight to enjoy the nice day and wind down.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really struggling with balancing the work, the baby, etc. I've realized that I can't do it all. I seem to have forgotten how to cook, the house is a pit, and I haven't had my hair or eyebrows done in months. But, the baby is relatively clean, happy, and my job seems to be going OK. I guess I need to focus on the successes and disregard the rest of the messes?

    ReplyDelete