Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy 6 months Eli!

Today is Eli's 6 month birthday - man how time flies! This time last year we were just telling people that we were expecting.

Eli is doing great. Getting bigger every day and every night. He has his 6 month appt on Friday so we'll get the official results but I'm guessing 18+ pounds and 30 inches. We're having so much fun. Just this week he has really started sitting up on his own. He is trying hard to hold his bottle and also learning to drink from a sippy cup. Foods, well he eats almost everything put in front of him (green is iffy depending on the day). Tonight he gave Belle a treat for the first time and just giggled doing it.

This morning after breakfast, Eli got to open his 6 month birthday present from Grandma. He got some Garanimals! I've always heard about them but never seen any. They're so cute.

Eli's now off to sleep after a fun filled busy day. Hope he sleeps well!

I got a present!

My new wrapping paper hat

Camo garanimals!!!

I'm so big - sitting up on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment