Sunday, February 9, 2014

Week Six: 2/3-2/9

Everything is Awesome!!!!  

That sums up the boys' favorite part of the week. We went to see the Lego Movie! And that song is prominent in the movie and will probably be in my head forever. It came out Friday night and we met up with Evan P. and his family for movie and dinner. The movie was so good! I had no idea what to expect but really loved the whole concept of the movie. Let your kids play with their Legos!! Legos aren't meant to be glued together. They're meant to spur imagination and let kids build things. A long time ago someone asked me if I was going to let Eli play with his Lego sets or make him leave them built. We knew that we always wanted the boys to play and not be stuck to one thing or the instructions. And we're glad we did - they come up with some really cool stuff. So the boys loved the movie, as did we and it is definitely one that will become part of our family movie library. After the movie, we went to Five Guys for dinner. I've never been there before and it was yummy. We let the little guys have a table all their own and the grown ups enjoyed dinner as if we were on a double date! 

Some pictures from our week....

The cutest big headed bear ever! This was for our friend Iris' 2nd birthday. She loved it! (I wanted to keep it for myself)
Cole found himself a nice quiet place to have breakfast. He was hiding from his brother. 
Hi Mom - I'm supervising Dad. 
Daddy's helper
So excited to be together! 
The little boy table
Cole, Eli and Evan - Evan was showing us his mean face
You sank my battleship! Sunday after church, Eli and Daddy enjoyed a friendly game of Battleship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment