Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Keegan and Kaleb

Today I snuck away from work (literally snuck away! Amazing what you can do with a cell phone!!) to meet my sweet nephews - Keegan Bryce and Kaleb Wade. I knew once they were born that I absolutely had to go see them while they were "brand new" and still in the hospital. They definitely did not disappoint!! Oh how sweet and Oh how tiny. Keegan was 5 pounds 10 ounces when he was born (the older brother - by 1 minute) and Kaleb was 5 pounds 3 ounces. Since Eli and Cole were hovering near 9 pounds when they were born, Keegan and Kaleb seemed so super tiny. They were absolutely perfect. Gorgeous and perfect. When I first walked into the hospital room, I saw my brother Jeff feeding Kaleb (I think that's right) a bottle. I never ever in my life thought I'd see my younger brother with one baby, much less two!! Erin is amazing and is going to be such an amazing Mom. She carried these boys to 39 weeks!! I loved seeing all of them and spending time with them. Thankfully, since it was the middle of the day, I was lucky enough to have uninterrupted quality time with all of them. Erin and Jeff, you have just started the most amazing, scary adventure of your lives! I am so excited that our boys will have fun together and I'm sure get in trouble! Love you all!

 Jeff and Kaleb (I think)
 Aunt Evia with Kaleb
 Aunt Evia with Keegan
 Proud Aunt Evia - aren't they so precious?!
 Beautiful family
 Marvelous Mommy!
Stolen from Erin after they got home. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment