Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby Shower x 2!

Today was such a wonderful day. I headed back home to attend my future sister-in-law's baby shower for the TWIN BOYS coming in September. I'm so dang excited to be an Aunt for real! BUT, before the shower, I had an absolutely marvelous visit with my Grandparents. I picked up lunch and spent about an hour and a half of the best quality time with them. I took pictures of Cole's birthday party and then we sat and talked. I could see the sparkle in my Grandpa's eye so I know that he enjoyed it just as much as I did! Grandparents are just such special people and I wish I got home to see mine more. I didn't have time to go see my other Grandma but have got to get back down to see her soon! 

After lunch, I headed to my brother Jeff's house for Erin's baby shower. As expected, my brother stayed as far away as possible for as long as possible. =) The shower was amazing. The decorations beat all I have ever seen. Her friends and sisters did a great job with all of it. I hope she had fun and enjoyed it. I loved seeing my family two days in a row!! 

 How in the WORLD could I possibly have passed these up?!!
My brother was a great baseball player growing up and loves baseball - had to get these in his honor!
 The main table - food was in another room. It was great too but I didn't take any pictures. Ooops!
Diaper cake for #1 
 Diaper cake for #2 
The cutest ceramic diaper container 
 See how amazing! A vase in the middle of the "bowl" of goodies. 
Cutest diaper cover ever.  
Kaleb and Keegan - they'll be here VERY soon!
Mommy-already (ha!) and Mommy-to-be Erin. Love having her in our family. 
Daddy to be - my brother Jeff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment