Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We hope you had a great day!

We had such a fun Valentine's Day today! I went to the Y early for a swim and got home about 6:15am, just in time to say Good morning to everyone and give the boys their goodie bags. Eli's first question was "Is there a Monster truck in here?". Of course, my monster truck loving boy! The boys got cards and goodies from both Grandparents - so loved! This afternoon they had parties at school. Daddy had to represent because I couldn't get away from work. We decided to have a nice dinner at home and just have a nice evening. Well, that dinner will be one we'll never forget! Cole gagged on something he ate and threw up at the table. Then, Eli seeing him, threw up all over my dining room floor. Seriously! I could not believe it. After that little episode, they were running around all over and acting fine. Craziest thing and an unforgettable night!

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa N for the Mickey Shirts. The boys love them.
Eli's goodie bag
Cole's goodie bag
Monster trucks, puppy dogs and chocolate - who could ask for more?!
Eli's Red Angry Bird shirt that I made to match his Valentine's cards. Last minute execution of a big plan that got sidetracked by me falling asleep!
Party time! Cole loves going into Eli's room for parties. He thinks he's 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment