Tuesday, September 6, 2011

the Rest of Labor Day weekend

After a leisurely Sunday morning, Tim & Eli took to the task of repairing a LOT of monster trucks that were "injured" by Monster Eli. Tim jb welded them back together and Eli had to oversee the entire operation. The boys & I went to the Y after lunch so I could take a class and then we had fun outside at home.

Monday morning, we got up and went on a family bike ride around the neighborhood and to the lake to feed the ducks. Cole had fun riding in the trailer still in his pj's. I, unfortunately, had to go to work so after our ride and lunch I headed to the jobsite while the boys napped/rested and had lots of fun time.

Making sure Daddy does the repairs correctly
Daddy's little helper. I imagine there will be many adventures in the garage with Daddy.
Eli has gotten so good on the swings. He starts running,
plops his bottom in the seat
and starts pumping his legs. He can swing on his own. It's so fun to watch. I don't really mind being out of the "push me Mommy" job.
Our future baseball superstar
Then he turned into a dead bug. Or maybe he got hit by a pitch.
Cutie patootie Cole.
He could be quit the baseball star too.
I hit it Mommy!
Eli taking it lazy on the bike ride.
Our duck friends.
Brothers, watching the ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment