Saturday, March 19, 2011

Playdate and the Park

This morning we had a great playdate with Eli's buddy Evan while Tim played paintball with some folks from my work. We played at Evan's house for a while and then walked to a nearby park. Cole loved hanging with the big boys. At the park, we fed the geese - well, we also fed the little boys. Eli & Evan decided to EAT the bread instead of giving it to the geese and ducks. Then we ran around the soccer field, kicking the ball and running and, oh yeah, pausing for a snack.

Walking to the park
Such great buds
Oh my, the cuteness!
Eli the goose - eating bread
I have no idea what Evan said to Eli but this picture cracks me up.
Three amigos
Big boy Cole - he loved running around with the soccer ball.
Snack time
I still can't believe how this happened - Eli is so big!
Serious snacking
On the walk back to Evan's house, Eli said his legs were tired so he hitched a ride with Cole on the stroller.
I tried to get a picture of Cole's hair blowing. He wanted his window down but kept trying to fall asleep and the wind was blowing his hair everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment